Monday, November 22, 2010

Stressful..........

Feel stressful ...............really really feel stress....My assignment submission date and f,exam at the corner now....But , i seem like doing nothing..I'm vry worry with my assignment........really worry with it due to the no enough time to complete...I alrd ask my group do and stay back 4 discussion. But they always reject due to some unnecessary personal reason, which i cant accepted.........Until now, till got 2 tough assignment havent complete halfway...the due date is on next next week, i scare that it cant be complete........Haiz, i really feel fedup with my assignment group...I cant do anything to change my group attitude, even i alrd talk something vry vry clear to them to let them know , v r really lack of time to complete n show my disappointed toward whole assignment progress...But , they seem like doing nothing after received my meaning....My brain is empty now, feel lost , cant share with everyone else...That y i wrote blog to show all my sound....Haiz, 1 month to go, i'm 20 yrs old.....even myelf is a undergraduate student, but sometime i feel that myself like learing nothing in college,...is it true? who can give me a reason ......I dont know what to do to get back my own direction n confident in doing anything.....Feel upset is not only because of college work , but also form frm many many element.......I dont know wat can do already, really dunno....

No comments: