Monday, November 22, 2010

hopeless

What is life????Who can ans my question? Why this world fulfill with unfair...yyyyyyyyyyyyy????IS it all the things in the world consists of political element????(no matter is association, club, society and etc)...Is it??????Pls let me find the ans......
For ie: another basketball tournament is coming soon on DEC......
Y my state send a person who had been go for many type of national go 4 tis national game again??? is it fair for other maba referee, who had get the licence????is it????i dunno y? but, 4 my opinion is definitely no point to support this decision(send the same ppl as referee representation)....Is it other maba referee for the ns is not qualify to go? or due to other reason ????who can tell me? I not jealous with the ppl can go for sarawak to judge for the national game....But at least give other ppl a chance to go to.......Other ref also is qualify to go...not only he is the 1 can go for it......firther more, he had been go for so many national games b4.......for ns ref comissional ,pls la, think abt it....

No comments: